With the recent tracking done by Forbes on the various teams, it known that the intensity and extent of revenues in this field is increasing with each new day. The agreements with the other companies for enhancing their shares have brought tremendous affects in the lives of players. Their shares are reduced and even decreased to much greater amount. Marketing in sports is reaching the limits of sky while the revenues which were previously assigned and given to the players have now changed the path. The things have turned out to be entirely different and opposite.
If we focus in the changing’s done in the recent years, it is known that now the total amount that spent on NFL team is much more. Tremendous change is seen in the percentage and amount is in billions. This increase in the amount has put all the players in confusion. A research done on MLB teams has also shown an increase of $ 605 million and in percentage it is 212%. Same situation is in the NBA teams. Increase of million dollars is noticed. Even the NHL teams have climbed up with the increase of $ 282 million.
These all dramatic changes are seen because of the entrepreneurs who have recently entered this field. Their investments are main cause behind these increased revenues. Examples of some main entertainers prove our point like Justin Timberlake and the co founder of Microsoft i.e. Paul Allen and Magic Johnson etc. Here only few names are given as the infinite would just go on and on. If the sports team is managed efficiently greater profit can be earned. The thing required is only the perfect management. Owning a Soccer team or a television network demands due attention. Here you will find the investments done by the owners of these teams i.e. MLB, NBA, NHL and NFL.
1. The finances of Jerry Jones for the Dallas Cowboys are estimate to be $ 1.83 billion.
2. Kraft Family has invested $ 1.37 billion for New England Patriots.
3. Dolan Family investments are $ 1.28 billion.
4. Jeffrey Lurie stands in the list with $ 1.16 billion.
5. Paul Allen with the same amount of $ 1.16 billion.
6. Then James Isray who has finances of $ 1.11 billion.
7. Steinbrenner with $ 1.09 billion.
8. York Family’s finances are $ 1.05 billion.
9. Stan Kroenke: $ 1.03 billion
10. Patrick Bowlen investments are $ 985 million.
September 24, 2013
September 4, 2013
August 28, 2013
August 26, 2013
August 5, 2013
April 3, 2013
March 1, 2013
March 1, 2013